Documents Needed at Rental Office
• Passport / or / ID Card (for EU Citizens)
• Valid Drivers Licence
• No Licence No Hire = you can rent a Moped, Scooter, Quad or Buggy, only if you hold a Full Licence.
• However you can rent smaller engine vehicles quad bikes 50cc and mopeds & scooters up 80cc with a provisional license.
• Forgot your licence? Easy Riders Rentals will accept faxed confirmation from DVLA (UK Licences only) will also accept fax, email or mobile photo showing the licence.
• The vehicles you hire are thoroughly checked over by trained mechanics, so the vehicles need to be returned the same condition they were given to you, and if any damage is done, don’t try and hide it or say I didn’t realize as they know their vehicles inside out.
• Its best if when you go to hire the vehicle, you go over it with the sales person, and any damage seen you can both agree that it was there to begin with.
• Be weary of cheap prices that are too good to be true, when renting make sure you are insured and this is not an extra.
• Don’t think that cheap is a better value, you get what you pay for. It may cost you a little more for a newer well maintained vehicle but you know you will be riding back, not pushing them back.
• 50cc vehicle should only cost about 5-8 euro’s to fill. Larger engines 8-15 euro’s. Some rental firms will charge you lower price but high rate for a tank of fuel.
• You cannot leave the Famagusta district ( CLICK HERE TO VIEW ) as most firms will tell you. If you are renting a more powerful bike (over 125cc only) which can be taken on to the highway, check with your sales person before you take it out of the district.
• NEW VEHICLES
• MAINTENANCE,OIL & CHANGE OF VEHICLE IN CASE OF BREAKDOWN
( The vehicles you hire are thoroughly checked over by trained mechanics, so the vehicles need to be returned the same condition they were given to you )
• FREE SERVICE (only in Famagusta Area)
• INSURANCE & SERVICE IS NOT VALID IN THE OCCUPIED TURKISH AREA
• FREE TRANSPORT TO AND FROM THE SHOP
• CRASH HELMETS
• PRICES ARE IN EURO
Conditions of Rentals:
DRIVERS AGE: Minimum: 17 years old
MINIMUM RENTAL: One day (24 hours) NOTE: For July and August some models minimum rental is two days (48 hours) contact us for details.
TRAFFIC FINES: Hirer responsibility
CRASH HELMETS: Driver and passenger should wear helmets (CY LAW)
FUEL: Is paid by the renter and it is not refundable
PAYMENT: To be paid at the time of delivery. Cash or credit cards are accepted.
CY LAW: Scooters, ATV and Buggies are not allowed on the motor way. Lights must be always on.
• All vehicles is only to be driven on correct road surfaces
• Do not drive on off road surfaces such as dirt tracks ( if you break down and/or damage the vehicle on dirt track or other unsuitable surfaces you will be responsible for towing and any incurred damage to the vehicle.)
• The insurance is invalid on off road surfaces such as dirt tracks and any other unsuitable surfaces